Bird and Wildlife Photo Festival
About the Festival
This year 2018, being the year of Birds we will be hosting for the first time in Kenya, Bird and Wildlife Photo Festival, to celebrate both the Endangered Species Day (19th May 2018) and World Biodiversity (22nd May 2018)
The theme of the festival is, THE ROLE OF CONSERVATION PHOTOGRAPHY IN CREATING AWARENESS OF WILDLIFE IN KENYA.
We invite you to attend a three day festival (17th, 18th, and 19th May 2018) in Nanyuki that aims at raising awareness and sharing the beauty of wildlife and nature around us, using photography.
The festival will feature the following
- Morning game drives to Ol Pejeta, Solio, Ol Jogi, Lewa Conservancy/Ranch from 6 am to 11 am
- Presentations, Workshops and Talks, from 11 am to 5 pm
- Open Endangered Wildlife Photo Exhibition on the 19th May 2018-Endangered Species Day.
- Free Game drive for children with disability (Nanyuki ) to visit Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Bird Watching Marathon from 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm on the 17th and 19th May 2018.
The festival is open to everybody who is passionate about wildlife conservation and the art of photography.